We are all about pleasurable experiences and guarantee our customers excellent service and a helping hand where needed to ensure your Voluptas browsing leaves you smiling. And coming back for more.
Have a look through the below tabs for any information you may need, or contact us on email@example.com if you cannot find what you are looking for.
- How Can I Track My Order?
- 3D Secure Payment
- How Do I Place An Order?
- Pre-Order Items
Once you have placed your order, you will be directed to the payment options. As soon as we have confirmation of payment your lovely goodies will be despatched.
Each order will come with a tracking number, which will be sent to you via e-mail. The tracking number ties in with the delivery method selected, and we will provide you with the details for where to track your goods based on which method you choose.
Should you not receive your parcel-tracking information after having placed and paid for some treasures, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get your tracking number sent through to you ASAP. Remember to check your Junk folder, just in case it was misdirected.
To track you lovely goodies please go to MDS Tracking and put in your waybill number that was e-mailed to you.
Voluptas (Pty) Ltd makes use PayFast to receive your credit card payments. PayFast is a secure gateway for ensuring all your valuable banking details are kept safe and out of the reach of any unsavoury types lurking in the internet.
As a valued customer of Voluptas, rest assured that you do not pay extra charges for the use of the PayFast platform. Normal transaction fees will apply, but the PayFast costs are charged to Voluptas, not the customer.
PayFast is committed to keeping you and your information secure. PayFast has a multitude of checks in place to protect both buyers and sellers from fraudulent transactions.
• They use Extended Validation SSL with 256-bit encryption. Only two of the four major South African banks use this, the highest level of encryption currently available.
• 3D Secure is in place for all credit card transactions over R1000.00.
• All sensitive information is encrypted within our own database.
• They run penetration testing on their system on a weekly basis to look for vulnerabilities. Legally, they are only required to do so once every three months, but would rather not take any risks.
• Their entire site, blog and help site are served off secure servers, making it harder to perpetrate phishing attacks.
• They also have an excellent monitoring system that does, among other things: GEO IP tracking, velocity testing, BIN/IIN validation and checks against online databases.
In a nutshell, your information is completely 100% safe.
What is 3D Secure Payment?
3D Secure is an extra layer of security for using your credit card for online transactions. For online transactions over R1000.00 you'll be asked to enter your 3D Secure password (different from the PIN), which is called Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode by the respective credit card companies.
Registration for 3D Secure with your card-issuing bank is essential, and can be set up either as a password of your choice or a one-time-password that will be sent to you via e-mail/SMS.
Please click on your bank logo for information on how to set up 3D Secure with your bank, if you haven't already done so.
Activate you card with 3D Secure here:
• All your orders are 100% discreetly packaged. Items are placed into plain, unmarked boxes. They are then sealed and placed into the courier bag. All parcels are then marked to the attention of the receiver only - this is the ‘Shipping Information’ you filled in.
• The tracking number is e-mailed to you as soon as your order is dispatched so that you are able to track the whereabouts of your order at all times. The tracking number is only sent to the account holder’s e-mail address; please make sure you have access to this address at all times.
• No other customers will be able to view your order, have access to your details, nor can they see what you're looking at!
• If Voluptas (Pty) Ltd would need to contact you with regards to your order, we will phone or e-mail the account holder only.
• Voluptas is absolutely safe and secure and here's how you can tell -before you enter your credit card and personal details, you will see that our address changes to "https" and there is a little padlock icon on your Internet browser (usually found in the bottom corner of your web browser). This shows that you've entered a secure portion of the site, meaning that your personal data is encrypted before it leaves your PC. In this way, nobody can see the data you're sending. You can also click on the secure padlock icon to see the Authentication Certification.
• Your payment details (credit card information) do not get saved on our site, nor are they recorded with us. When you enter your details, your data gets encrypted and sent to an independent, authenticated company that has been approved by our South African banks. This ensures that nobody at Voluptas ever gets to see your credit card details. This protects your interests, our interests and makes your internet shopping safe and stress-free.
• We will under no circumstances ever sell your personal information to any third-parties. Your personal information is kept strictly confidential.
Create a Voluptas account. By selecting the “Log In” (if you’ve already got an account set up) or “My Account” buttons on the top right corner of the website, you will be redirected to the appropriate pages.
***PLEASE NOTE: You do not need an account to shop on www.voluptas.co.za, however we do recommend you create one. This is to ensure smooth and efficient service as we will have all your correct shipping and billing details. The extra advantage of having an account is that you eliminate the need for filling in forms over and over again, each time you shop with us (trust us – you will be back…).
Having an account also ensures that your order is more private and discreet as your information will already be on file and securely tucked away, only to be accessed when we need to deliver you a parcel.
Complete the form by filling in your name and e-mail address and creating a unique password.
Your account is now active and you should be automatically logged in. You can confirm this by having a look at the top right corner of the Voluptas website – you should see “Log Out” and “My Account”.
Step 5 (where the fun starts):
Browse through the website and have a look at our range of indulgences. Select the item/s of which you would like to order, choose your preferred colour and/ or size and simply press the “ADD TO CART” button.
All the goods you add to your cart can now be found in your “Shopping Cart” – which can be edited to add or remove items as you go along. Once you have decided on your final selection, click on the “Proceed to Checkout” button under your ‘Shopping Cart’.
Enter your billing information in the fields provided. If your billing and shipping details are the same, select the “Ship to this address” option and then ‘Continue’. If the shipping and billing information are different, fill in the shipping address in the relevant fields.
Select your preferred method of shipping. If you would like a ‘Gift Message’ delivered with your order, tick the “Add Gift Message for the entire order” box, fill in your personalised message and select ‘Continue’.
Select your preferred payment method. For cash deposits or EFTs, select the “EFT Payment” option. You will receive an e-mail with the banking details and confirmation of your order along with an order number, please remember to use this order number as your payment reference.
Under “Order Review”, please check to see if your entire order is 100% correct and complete.
Once you have read and understood the Terms and Conditions, tick the “I agree to the Terms and Conditions” box and select “Place Order”.
If you have selected the ‘Credit Card’ payment method, you will then be taken to the ‘PayFast’ page to insert your credit card information. You will receive a confirmation of your order along with an order number, please remember to use this order number as your payment reference.
E-mail us your proof of payment to email@example.com. Should no proof of payment be submitted, goods will only be dispatched once the payments are confirmed.
Products that are not immediately available will be marked as “Available on backorder”. This means they sell out quickly and by pre-ordering you are guaranteed to receive your goods as they will be despatched to you as they land. Your goods will not be ordered until we have received payment confirmation. You are essentially ordering a product and simply waiting a little longer for it to be delivered.
Please place your pre-order just as you would a normal order.